This is the blog version of my PDF ‘The Rapture Survival Guide (TRSG)’.
Download the PDF Version Here
The First Seal (The Conqueror)
The White Horse
The first seal sets loose a rider on a white horse who comes to conquer nations. The rider is NOT Jesus because he is the one opening the seal – therefore he cannot be part of the seal as well. The rider is the antichrist who comes to earth to deceive the nations and proclaim that he is christ. His riding of a white horse is evidence that his aim is deception to make people believe that he is the christ. Some readers are confused by this and it only takes a little further reading about the type of person this is to come to the conclusion that he isn’t Jesus. Jesus comes on a white horse in Revelation 19:11 to claim His throne.
● A false “Saviour” who conquers nations to create ‘peace’ and solves world problems
● He will confirm or ‘increase’ a covenant with Israel and allow the 3rd temple to be built
● At some point he will mandate that everyone receives a mark on their forehead or right hand
“Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals; and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, “Come and see. And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.”
The antichrist will create this false peace by using violence and attacking those peoples and nations who don’t align with his ideals. His reign and control over the world will be one achieved by fear. He will remain on earth for the entire duration of the tribulation, at which point he is thrown into the lake of fire at the second coming of Jesus.
I cannot emphasize enough that you should NOT take the mark of the beast on your right hand or forehead. If you do so you have allied yourself with the devil himself and you will be going to hell when Jesus return or when you die, which may be soon considering the judgements that are coming. Not to mention that the first bowl says that all those with the mark will get painful sores all over their body. You may not be able to buy anything but if you commit yourself to Jesus and live for Him, you will be with Him for eternity in heaven. To clarify, the mark of the beast is most likely enforced 3.5 years into the covenant with Israel when he declared himself as god.
Again, here’s the physical characteristics of the antichrist if you missed it above:
“Woe to the worthless shepherd, who leaves the flock!
A sword shall be against his arm and against his right eye;
His arm shall completely wither, and his right eye shall be totally blinded.”
So this is a man who has seen battle or conflict and has wounds on his right arm and his right eye. His arm will be weakened and withered due to these wounds which have also damaged his right eye so much that he is blind in that eye.
○ The Antichrist
● Revelation 13 “…And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns…”
● Zechariah 11:17 “…A sword shall be against his arm and against his right eye; his arm shall completely wither, And his right eye shall be totally blinded.””
● 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 “…and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God…”
● Daniel 7:7-8 “and there was another horn, a little one, coming up among them, before whom three of the first horns were plucked out by the roots.”
● Daniel 9:27 “Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week; But in the middle of the week he shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.”
● Daniel 11:37 “He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above them all.”
● Daniel 7:24-25 “He shall speak pompous words against the Most High, shall persecute the saints of the Most High, and shall intend to change times and law.”
● Revelation 13:3-5 “And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast.”
● Revelation 17:1-18 “…one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time. 11 The beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition.”
● Revelation 19:20 “Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image.”
● 1 John 2:18 “…it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming…”
If this post has made an impact on your life and you want to take the next step, head to:
Part 1 – Introduction
Part 7 – Left Behind?
Part 10 – Post Rapture Steps
Part 13 – The Tribulation (First Half)
Part 30 – Mid Tribulation
Part 38 – Armageddon
For a full list of the parts, see the bottom of Part 1.