This is the blog version of my PDF ‘The Rapture Survival Guide (TRSG)’.
Download the PDF Version Here
The Fourth Seal (Death)
The Pale Green Horse
The fourth seal releases death and hell to kill a quarter of the earth with hunger, disease and beasts of the earth. People will go hungry and perish due to a lack of crops, food and from the beasts of the earth.
“When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.”
Keep in mind that these ‘beasts of the earth’ may not necessarily be large animals such as bulls and snakes, but could also be microscopic creatures such as bacteria and viruses. When the famine and inflation comes in seal 3, people likely won’t be able to afford typical hygiene items and will therefore make the effects of this seal worse.
● Exodus 9:8 “and it will cause boils that break out in sores on man and beast throughout all the land of Egypt.”
● Exodus 9:3 “behold, the hand of the Lord will be on your cattle in the field, on the horses, on the donkeys, on the camels, on the oxen, and on the sheep—a very severe pestilence.”
● Ezekiel 5:12 “One-third of you shall die of the pestilence, and be consumed with famine in your midst;”
● Matthew 24:7/Mark 13:8/Luke 21:11 “And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places.”
● Of Egypt (Exodus 7-12) Blood Waters, Frogs, Lice, Flies, Disease, Boils, Hail, Locusts, Darkness, Firstborn Death
If this post has made an impact on your life and you want to take the next step, head to:
◄ Previous – Part 16 – 3rd Seal | Next – Part 18 – 5th Seal ►
Part 1 – Introduction
Part 7 – Left Behind?
Part 10 – Post Rapture Steps
Part 13 – The Tribulation (First Half)
Part 30 – Mid Tribulation
Part 38 – Armageddon
For a full list of the parts, see the bottom of Part 1.