This is the blog version of my PDF ‘The Rapture Survival Guide (TRSG)’.
Download the PDF Version Here
The Fifth Seal (Martyrs)
In the fifth seal Jesus gives those who were slain for the testimony of God a white robe and are told to wait a little longer.
● Nothing – This seal likely has no effects on earth.
“When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. And they cried with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?” Then a white robe was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest a little while longer, until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren, who would be killed as they were, was completed.”
It’s quite shocking that this early into the tribulation there are already many who have been killed for their faith. It really shows the reality that Christians likely won’t live long in the tribulation, especially the second half of it.
○ White Robes
● Mark 16:5 “And entering the tomb, they saw a young man clothed in a long white robe sitting on the right side; and they were alarmed.”
● Luke 9:29 “As He prayed, the appearance of His face was altered, and His robe became white and glistening.”
● Revelation 4:4 “Around the throne were twenty-four thrones, and on the thrones I saw twenty-four elders sitting, clothed in white robes;”
● Revelation 7:9-14 “Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?”
If this post has made an impact on your life and you want to take the next step, head to:
Part 1 – Introduction
Part 7 – Left Behind?
Part 10 – Post Rapture Steps
Part 13 – The Tribulation (First Half)
Part 30 – Mid Tribulation
Part 38 – Armageddon
For a full list of the parts, see the bottom of Part 1.